We offer additional services to help with your transition either while living in rehab, sober living, or your own residence.
A home where other recovering addicts and alcoholics can live together during the process of transitioning back into the routines of their daily lives. There are many rules and regulations that must be followed in order to maintain residency. You share responsibilities and live by others rules .You have support from your entire home and at the same time need to give support.This is how we learn to have true relationships.
SOBER COMPANIONSHIP – COACHING – ESCORTING
- A sober companion provides a service in which a sober person with sense of real companionship and camaraderie to be with the alcoholic/addict during this difficult and uncomfortable time.
- The service allows a sober person to stay with you a minimum of 4 hours and up to 24 hours. This service is for those who want to or remain abstinent but struggle. It is for those who must stay sober for the possible following reasons: legal, medical, employment, or contractual obligations. Some chose this over or after going to a rehabilitation while seeking out patient for professional counseling, in addition, so they can remain in their own home and are able to conduct necessary things that wouldn’t be possible if in a facility. This is having sober living in the client’s own home with a companion among them.
- Facilitates a daily program of ways to treat the disease of drug addiction and maintenance.
- Reinforces the positive results of continued abstinence.
- Remind the client of the negative consequences when one relapses.
- Provide interference of triggers and those who seek to provide drugs and/or alcohol to the client.
- Helps teach how to live with the disease of alcoholism and to treat it through a program and integrating your life into your program.
- Phone support.
- Teaching you how to ask for and seek help.
- Planning a scheduled day including recovery with your appointments hour by hour.
- Following through with appointments and other commitments.
- Learn to deal with free unscheduled time by either relaxing or finding something constructive to do even as simple as reading or calling sober friends.
- Case Management.
- A Sober Escort will accompany clients to functions where there may not feel comfortable or safe alone. If there is alcohol, it is easy in early sobriety to be tempted and we don’t want anyone’s life and sobriety to be jeopardized. This is also a part of Sober Companionship.
- Doctor’s appointments, legal court dates, business travel, perhaps flying if it makes you to nervous to do so alone.
- We are professional sober companions that help do all the things, sober, you did while drinking.
- We accompany you until you feel you can do them alone. It brings lightness to such a difficult situation, especially if we relapse and cause damage just one more time.s
PHYSICAL HEALTH- WELL BEING
- Nutritional Education- meal planning, preparing meals at home
- Healthy supplements
- Create an exercise program – yoga, hiking, biking, gym
- Finding employment, volunteer work, an internship and/or getting back to school.
- Resume, interviewing and appearance guidance.
- Addressing over and under spending.
- Paying bills on time, keep a checking account and saving for future. Learning to not live on credit and to pay back money borrowed.
ENJOYMENT , PURPOSE , PASSION
- Learn to have fun in sobriety, change your pleasure pathways with new hobbies and interest.
- Join art, writing, dance, singing, acting, music or equestrian classes. Explore what really makes you happy.
- 12 step meetings, out patient therapy, individual therapy.
- Deepen your spirituality.
- Find what will drive you to a purposeful life, one worth living. One that makes being sober worth it and not worth giving up.
YOUR LIFE IS WORTH SAVING AND THAT’S WHY WE CAN MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR YOU UNTIL IT STARTS TO FEEL LIKE A WORKING PART OF YOUR LIFE.